We present the Fan’s Guide containing all the necessary information that will help you to get to the stadium easily and comfortably.
THE EUROPEAN ATHLETICS TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP SILESIA 2021 TAKES PLACE ON 29-30 MAY 2021 AT THE SILESIAN STADIUM IN CHORZÓW.
ON SATURDAY, MAY 29, THE COMPETITION STARTS AT 15.30 AND ENDS AT 19.30. ON SUNDAY, MAY 30, THE COMPETITION STARTS AT 13.00 AND CONCLUDES AT 16.30.
IS ADMISSION FREE?
Admission to the European Team Athletics Championships Silesia 2021 is free. There are 7,600 seats available for the spectators in the Silesian Stadium. The event is not ticketed. Entry is organized by the “first-come, first-served” principle until the limit is reached.
WHEN SHOULD I COME TO THE STADIUM?
The gates will open on Saturday, May 29 2021, at 14.00 and on Sunday, May 30 2021, at 11.30. Due to the sanitary restrictions and the anticipated longer waiting time for entry, we recommend arriving at the stadium earlier. When the limit of seats provided by the regulations is reached, it will not be possible to enter the Silesian Stadium.
WHICH GATES WILL BE OPENED?
Spectators can enter through gates 2, 3 and 5. Please note that some gates might be more crowded than others. In this case, we recommend moving to a different gate or waiting patiently
WHAT DOCUMENTS SHOULD I TAKE?
The European Athletics Team Championships Silesia 2021 is a mass event. All participants are required to have an identity document with them. They are also obliged to present it when requested by the organizer’s security and information personnel.
HOW CAN I GET TO THE STADIUM?
You can use numerous means of public transport to reach The Silesian Stadium easily, for example, by taking tram lines 6, 11, 19, 23 or bus lines 6, 23, 830, 840, M3. The easiest way to find a convenient connection is on the website rj.metropoliaztm.pl.
Stops located near the Silesian Stadium:
- Chorzów Stadion Śląski,
- Chorzów Stadion Śląski Pętla Zachodnia,
- Park Śląski Wejście Główne,
- Chorzów AKS.
On the days of the event, the capacity and number of courses on tram lines 11 and 19 will be increased.
WHAT ARE THE SANITARY REGULATIONS RELATED TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC?
All participants must comply with the following regulations related to the prevention and counteraction to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Covering the mouth and nose with a mask when:
- entering the Silesian Stadium,
- using toilets,
- standing in lines,
- moving around the event venue in a situation where you cannot keep the recommended distance from other people.
- Covering the mouth and nose is not required while sitting on the stands.
- Disinfecting hands as often as possible (the organizer will provide disinfectants).
- Keeping the social distance (at least 1.5 meters) from other participants when:
- entering the Silesian Stadium,
- using the infrastructure,
- standing in queues.
- Leaving two vacant seats from other spectators (does not apply to people living together, guardians of children under 13 years old and people with limited mobility),
- Abiding by the orders of the security services and organizer’s announcements.
IS IT ALLOWED TO BRING BEVERAGES TO THE STADIUM?
Beverages in plastic bottles up to 500 ml are allowed. You can also purchase drinks in the on-site catering outlets. We encourage card payments. For safety reasons, it is strictly forbidden to bring glass, metal containers or any other packaging materials that may threaten the participants of the event.
More information in the Fan’s Guide (PDF).